Booking Godfrey tour?

I booked with him through the internet and had no problem. He will reply very quick and will answer all questions. I am going in Nov. and am excited since I have heard so much about it. Have a great cruise. Are you going to Barbados, if so, what are you doing there. I can't seem to decide. I want to see the island, but I also want to snorkel and don't know that I will have time for both. Any suggestions?

I booked with him through the internet and had no problem. He will reply very quick and will answer all questions. I am going in Nov. and am excited since I have heard so much about it. Have a great cruise. Are you going to Barbados, if so, what are you doing there. I can't seem to decide. I want to see the island, but I also want to snorkel and don't know that I will have time for both. Any suggestions?

We are interested in the Godfrey tour. What is the best way to book? Should we do it online or call him?

I just returned from the Legend and I booked Godfrey through the internet. He will reply promptly as everyone else has said. Godfrey is excellent and well worth the 20$. He arrived at the dock promptly at 9 and started our tour by taking us to the shopping area downtown. He arranges a meeting place and was there at noon as he promised. He takes you all over St. Thomas. Remember to charge up the battery for the digital camera. Mine ran out at the 2nd stop! He thens take you to see all of the beaches, Meghan's bay, Coki and Sapphire beach and then you choose which one you want to stay at for 2 hours.

As I am not much of a beach person, he took me back to the ship with no problem and then returned for the others. Godfrey is the best!!

Deborah

About how long is the Godfrey tour? We are in St. Thomas from 9-5 and would like to go to St. John in the afternoon for snorkeling. Would we have time for this? Can Godfrey customize his tour so it lasts maybe only 3 hours?

daweber02 -

Yes, he can customize for your private group to be shortened. We booked a private tour for our group and guaranteed him a minimum of 15. We did the tour from 11:30-3:00 because we had been on St John that morning for a wedding/reception sail back to Red Hook. We didn't need shopping, and only wanted an hour or so for beach snorkeling time. We still paid the $20 each. Just remember that for it to be worth him shortening a tour, he still needs to have a certain number of tour participants to make it financially feasible from his perspective, and that's probably why he was able to do it for our group (plus we booked well in advance and guarantee a certain number of our overall group would attend).

I just booked Godfrey (though his website:http://www.godfreytoursvi.com)

and this is what he sent me in response to my questions:

This is Godfrey, the tour we provide is Best of

St.Thomas but we dont leave until 12noon from downtown shopping Area.

what

we do frist in the morning, we pick you up at 9,10 or 11am ship time,

take

you into downtown shopping frist, then to see the whole Island and then

back

to the ship. if you wish to swim or snorkel, you have a choice of

Magens

Bay, Coki Point or Sapphire Beach for [2] hours and then back to the

ship.

if you ONLY want to see the Island, the tour is from 12noon to 2pm and

if

you wish to swim or snorkel, well the tour is from 12noon to 4pm. at

the end

of the trip, all it cost per person is $20.00 dollars and you pay at

the end

of the trip.

Hope this helps!:)

You have a choice of Safari or Limo booking on his website. Does anyone know the best way to go that might have AC, too?? I really didn't know if Limo meant Limo that I know...

Limo means LIMO!!

I emailed him, no reply yet, wanted to book a Godfrey tour for our cruise in August. I mentioned Magens bay as the beach we would prefer, on his website he seems to favor coki beach. We went to Coki beach a couple of years ago (on a cruise tour) it was on a Sunday and there was like a church revival group (local) that played church music very loud and spoke into a loudspeaker very loud it was not like being on vacation at all.We did not think that the water/snorkling was anything to brag about and the beach was dirty. I'm positive that it was Coki Beach. I read somewhere to go to Limetree Beach it is not called Limetree anymore that's where we stayed for our honeymoon 30 years ago, is it the Bolongo beach hotel now? Can we just take a taxi to go there as well? Someone please reply thanks!

Archived