Day Room in Ft Lauderdale

nightingail

We have a whole day in Ft Lauderdale, from the time we get off the ship in Miami. We have transfers to the Ft Lauderdlae airport. Does anyone know of a hotel in Ft Lauderdale that offers day rooms? Thought it might be a relaxing way to spend the day by the pool and maybe see some sights. Our flight doesn't leave until 7:45 PM. Hoping for a hotel with an airport shuttle......Any suggestions?.......Nightingail.

I don't know of any who offer day rates, but if you book a hotel on Priceline, you'll be able to use the facilities while waiting for the room to be ready. I would email them and let them know you'll be arriving early - they may let you check in soon after you arrive or at least leave your bags with the concierge

Hi, I am not positive about this, but call the Hyatt on 17th Street. They may have something like that...not 100% sure but it won't hurt to give it a try. Tell them your time frame and what you are looking for....see what they have to say.

Good luck and have a great cruise:)

We are in a similar situation but I decided to spend the day in Miami and then have a shuttle pick us up from the hotel to take us to Ft. Lauderdale airport. We have a dayroom at the Hilton Fountainbleu. We can stay from morning till night and use all the facilities. We're five people so I dont think we would have been able to get a traditional room. It's sort of pricey but sure beats spending the day at the airport.

Archived