Welcome home gift?

cadcruiser

Happy to report that our coupon has now been applied. Checked My Celebrity account for the second time today and rate reduced. Always fun to save a few bucks. Thanks X.

No credit for us either because we already had booked on board. :(

Isn't a gift something with no strings attached??

It's a reminder of the quality of all Celebrity elite-level perks!:rolleyes:

Just checked my account and coupon was credited.....YEA!!!!!

BTW: I had booked this cruise over a year ago when the prices were about $200 less per person. So I am very happy and very surprised that X applied this coupon.

$50.00 is $50.00

Dave:eek:

We sent in both coupons; one for March 2007 which we booked while on board Summit in March 2006 and one for November 2007. We received fax confirmation today that the coupons had been applied and this was confirmed by checking My Celebrity. To those asking to "get in on the deal" - this coupon only applies to the people who received the original incorrectly printed envelope and the coupons cannot be duplicated or transferred.

It is strange that they would let some use the coupons and others not. I was one of the ones that got an incorrect letter and my T/A was told no by the cruise line. Maybe I need a new T/A?

Senga, did you use both of the coupons? One said "for a friend". You had booked 2 cruises already, were both of them booked on board?

Senga, did you use both of the coupons? One said "for a friend". You had booked 2 cruises already, were both of them booked on board?

The Constellation for March 2007 was booked onboard, the Mercury for November 2007 was booked from home directly with Celebrity. I just filled out the forms with the requested information and faxed them individually to Captain's Club at 866-222-5150 on August 3rd. I received the confirmation faxes on August 9th.

Very unhappy here! Just got off the phone with Celebrity's Captains Club and they won't honor my coupons. I got them after receiving the "gift letter". We did b2b cruises in February. We have already booked b2b 10 and 11 night cruises for next year. You would think they would honor at least one coupon. They stated that the cruise must be booked between the time we received the coupon and 9/10. Any advice!

Archived