What can you bring with you.

bigfoot88

To Spirit or Dawn cruisers, did you notice any cruiser getting called to the baggage area to remove bottled water from their luggage. As I get ready for my upcoming Spirit cruise, the other half wanted to bring some bottle water with her. On my past Majesty cruise, I have seen several people remove bottle of booze from the bags, but never bottled water. Has anybody had any issue?

To Spirit or Dawn cruisers, did you notice any cruiser getting called to the baggage area to remove bottled water from their luggage. As I get ready for my upcoming Spirit cruise, the other half wanted to bring some bottle water with her. On my past Majesty cruise, I have seen several people remove bottle of booze from the bags, but never bottled water. Has anybody had any issue?

Water no issue - some even put a luggage tag on a case and have it delivered to thier room.

I put a case of 24oz sport bottles in a large gym bag and put a luggage tag on that--it always made it to the cabin with no questions.

Gotta love those fridges in the cabins on the DAWN! I drink water a LOT.

The only comment I ever hear is "Here is the VERY HEAVY suitcase sir":D

Honestly I was shocked that our bags werent even glanced at- an NCL baggage guy came and took our bags, put them on a baggage wheeler and brought them to the ship, then they showed up untouched in our room. I could have easily brought liquor on board.

Honestly I was shocked that our bags werent even glanced at- an NCL baggage guy came and took our bags, put them on a baggage wheeler and brought them to the ship, then they showed up untouched in our room. I could have easily brought liquor on board.

I bet the bags were sniffed,Xrayed and visually inspected that way as soon as they were out of your sight and before they got on the ship-

I'd hate to think otherwise in this day and age...but then again...There are enough Booze smugglers caught that I know they are looking :D :D

I have never had a problem with bottled water or soft drinks.

;) bring all the bottled water you want....the water out of the tap is fine also for drinking water....We filled up our travel water bottles we had and just stuck them in the frig in our room........

Just returned from the Dawn 7/8 and we checked a case of water curbside, with our luggage. Arrived at our room just after the suitcases did.

We also brought snacks...crackers, m & m's etc. No one said a word.

We brought a case of water & candy in a checked bag. We handed it over to the porter at the pier & it arrived in our cabin intact. We took off the labels on the water bottles when we walked around the ship with them. It is not necessary to advertise.:)

Archived