Do you recieve e mails on the ship??????

mulimel

On my e docs theres an e mail addresss. I f my family wants to write me a message do they just send an e mail and they will deliver it under my door like the old telegrams????? If not, then what is this specified e amil address and what is the cost id any?

thanks in advance for any info

;)

The "seamail" address on your documents is quite expensive to use. They won't print them out and deliver them to you, but you can pay to log onto the internet and retrieve them. Rather than using the email provided by the ship, just use a free email account like yahoo or hotmail and then you'll just be paying for the internet time. There is a charge to use their provided email -- I think its 3.95 to set it up, and then a charge each time you use it.

You can either pay for internet time via the minute, or buy a package plan where you purchase blocks of time, which turns out to be the cheapest. We've purchased the block each cruise, as this Mom likes to stay in touch with her unmarried, still living at home young adult kids :o .

Just use your regular old email account.

No need to jump through hurdles. Just log on and pull up your email just like you do at home.

There is absolutely no reason to set up a whole new email account.

Best thing is to buy some time at an internet cafe off the ship. They are usually fast and cheap.

Archived