Log Your Exercise Progress Here

RB Bonzo

Hello everyone. This morning I did 30 min. on the eliptical, 30 min. of weight training,and I taught my step aerobics class, 1 hour. My butt is draggin today. Its very hot and humid here, suppose to hit 100 here today.

Nancy- Way to go! I cannot even imagine running 7 miles!

I'm working on passing two more ice skating tests. I've been exclusively coaching for over 4 years now, but last November I decided to make a skating comeback because I hadn't fulfilled my goals yet. But once I pass these two tests then I can finally relax and be happy with what I've accomplished!

I'm skating every morning this week for 1.5 hours (5:30-7:00 am!) and I think I'm going to give one of the tests a try on Aug. 23. I'll decide for sure after I talk to my coach tomorrow morning. It sure would be nice to get one of these tests behind me!

Good luck everybody -- Stay active! :)

Yesterday, it was strength training (15 mins) before my 40 step aerobic class. Ran/Walked for 40 mins at night.

Today, strength training (15 mins) before my 40 sculpting class. Tonight, did the gluteal on the tread mill for 40 mins.

Night all

Laura

perky: i cannot even stand on skates! i admire your ability to skate and teach skating! when i take my daughter skating it is downright funny watching me hold on to the all for dear life!

when i started running in january, i could not run for 1 minute...now 55 pounds lighter, i am running my first 1/2 marathon a week from sunday...it is definately a building of endurance process...and now i am totally addicted to running!

this morning i did 30 minutes on the bike, 30 on the eliptical and 30 minutes of weight lifting

stay active everyone!

Hi everyone. Today I did 20 min. bike ride,ran 3 miles and taught a 1hour step class.

Nancy I admire you to be able to run a half marathon. I started running 1 year ago I got up to 5 miles then i hurt my hip so I had to do other things for a while. I am back running 3 miles I will get back to five. I have thought about doing a marathon,but the people I run with have no desire so I woukd have to train alone. Maybe someday. Good luck on your marathon.:)

sam:

thanks for the encouragement. I train alone, since all of my friends think that I have lost my mind and to tell the truth....it is lonely training alone. there are running clubs, but they long run on saturday and i cannot run on saturdays so i have to long run on sundays.

thank goodness the ipod was invented since it has become my training partner.

i am just hoping to finish the 1/2 marathon......before the 4 hour deadline!

nancy

Hi everyone!

Today I did 30 minutes on the treadmill and 40 minutes of strength training, and floor exercies.

Tomorrow I have a hectic schedule and won't be able to make it to the gym so I have to do it at home. I'll report tomorrow!

Great job everyone!

good morning folks!

Last evening, I almost sat it out because I wasn't feeling well. My wife convinced me that it was probably because we didn't have the AC running cool enough and that I'd feel better if I went, and (as usual), she was right.

Half hour on treadmill and Nautilus circuit. Plan to do an hour on the treadmill tonight.

Good morning everyone. Today I did 75 min. on the eliptical and lifted weights for 40 min. Yesterday i did 1 hour step aerobics. Hopefully tommorow i will run.I pulled my calf muscle and it is really sore. Have a great day.

Had to travel for work yesterday, leaving the house at 6:30 am, and did not have time to work between return to home and evening plans.

This morning, though, I did 2.25 miles on treadmill followed by weight training and a quick half-court basketball game in which I vanquished my 12 year old son and one of his buddies. I benefitted from a decided height advantage!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Hi everyone. Today I ran 3 miles, 40 min.ark trainer,20 min. weights. Tommorow I plan on running 5 miles,(might have to walk some of it). Everyone have a great weekend:) KEEP MOVING!!!!!:D

this morning i ran 10 miles...last long run before the 1/2 marathon next sunday....i am going to taper my mileage for the rest of the week to prepare for the race.

hope everyone had a great weekend...keep exercising!

nancy

Wow! 10 miles! :eek: Good luck next Sunday!

I'm getting up at 4:30 am tomorrow so I can skate for 2 hours. I'm doing the same thing on Tuesday morning, and then Wednesday I'm taking a day off (because I have to teach that morning). These next two mornings are going to be a real workout, but hopefully it'll all be worth it when I pass my test on the 23rd!

Impressive Nancy & Darci! Running 10 miles and up at 4 am for exercise!

I took yesterday as my rest day and today I ran/walked 1 hour on the treadmill. Tomorrow back to the gym.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Archived