Log Your Exercise Progress Here

RB Bonzo

I haven't posted, because we've been away on vacation. Had a great time and was fairly active, bicycling, hiking, walking, and doing work around the boat (we were on a houseboat on the Erie Canal).

I did gain a little weight, but only 1/2 - 1 lb, so I feel as though I did pretty well. Back to the gym tonight . . .

RB~ Welcome back! Glad you had a great time on vacation!

I did not do well with my eating this weekend and it was so hard to get out of bed and get to the gym. I laid there trying to think of excuses and I made myself get up. I was fine once I got there, thankfully!!

I worked out with my trainer for 1 hour and then did 10 minutes on the stairmaster and 30 minutes on the treadmill.

I was out of it when I left the gym because in the parking lot I pulled out in front of a work type truck that I saw coming! :eek: I pulled over into another spot and cooled off with my ac running and ate a banana I had brought along! I would have had a hard time explaining that to my husband! LOL

RB-glad you had a good vacation!

I was super tired this morning and tried to stay in bed-but i made it to the gym-but did not have a great workout

i was too tired to run, so i did 40 minutes on the elliptical, 30 minutes on the bike and 20 minutes of abs

tomorrow back to running!

nancy

Good Morning everyone,

Sunday I rode my exercise bike for 55 mins., stretching and strength for 35 mins.

Monday I walked 25 mins. at lunch then walked 55 mins. with hands weights after work.

Today I will walk 25 mins. at lunch and do 1 hour strength training on home gym/hand weights.

I've lost 6 lbs. in the past 7 weeks.

I would like to do more but my 40 year+ knees and back won't let me.

Good morning everyone, today I did 35 min. on the arc trainer, 1 hour step aerobics, and 30 min. weight training. I may walk the dog tonight for 30 min., if i can get out of work on time. Have a great day.

Good Morning,

Yesterday I walked 25 mins. and did a 1 hour water aerobics class.

Last night I went out to dinner, didn't do too bad but certainly didn't need that piece of cheesecake. Oh well.

Today I rode my stationary bike or 50 mins., will walk at lunch 25 mins. then walk 55 mins. after work. That ought to make up for some of the cheesecake.

Have a good day!

RB,

How are thoes dance lessons going?!... We also ballroom dance at a FA studio.... Who knows, if you ever attend a comp we may run into you!

We started taking lessons to learn a few steps for our first cruise.... 10 years later, we are still taking dance lessons!! If you want some great areobic activity, try a hour practice sesson of quickstep or VWaltz!

Hey guys,

Real low intensity cardio this morning (I've been keeping it low intensity for the past month or so) for 80 minutes. I'll do another session this evening or else do a 45 minute weight workout (haven't decided yet).

Archived