Log Your Exercise Progress Here

RB Bonzo

Hi everyone, today i ran 5 miles, did 25 min. on the arc trainer,and 40 min. weight training. I am freaking out, my gym will be closed for the next 9 days for their annual shut down. I guess i will be running everyday,yuck I may do aerobics at home not sure yet. The dog will be getting lots of long walks she'll be happy. I guees any exercise will be better than none. Happy friday:)

Sam:

i'd be freaking out too if my gym closed! thank goodness it never does!

it is a good excuse to run outside for a few days

today i worked out with my trainer for an hour and did 30 minutes on the elliptical for a warm up

sunday i am running in a 10K so monday i need to do my long run (16 miles-yikes!)

everyone have a great weekend!

nancy

Thanks for the inspiration everyone!

Nancy, good luck with your run and your 10k!

I'm hitting the gym tomorrow for a high/low aerobics class and some weight training. It will be my 4th trip to the gym this week in addition to a couple of walks/hikes with hubby. I do Bally's kwando at least twice a week (their version of TaeBo) and an advanced step class or spinning or go for a run or bike ride once a week as well as this Saturday class almost every weekend.

When I started out, I got winded folding laundry. I can't wait to tackle that rock wall on Explorer next May. Let me at it!

good morning everyone, today I did 2.5 hours of step aerobics, high impact aerobics, and weight training. 8 more days till my gym opens back up. Hopefully i will be able to go out and run tommorow, it has been raining non stop here all weekend. Have a good day

Yay!!!!! My gym opens back up tommorow, I am sick of Billy Blanks at this point, also my dog does not let me work out in peace. She is a 1 year old black lab, she thinks when I get on the floor to do abs or legs it is time to play. Anyways, today I did 1.5 hours of taebo and walked the dog 3 miles.

Archived