Swimsuit Sale

JC Penney's has their swimsuits 70% off. I had a $10 coupon that I received from JCP in the mail. After all the discounts, I paid $13.00 for an $80 swimsuit. Also got it tax free because this week is Florida's Tax Free Back To School week. I didn't realize that the swimsuits would be considered a back to school item and tax free, but it was. :D

I was at Macy's yesterday and today and their suits were not 50% off. They also did not have much left. Last year I shopped 3 weeks earlier than this and had free reign, this year nothing. I can't get to the other Macy's yet and the sale will be over by the time I can, likely Monday, maybe. The other ones are 30 minutes away in completely opposite directions from home, so that's an hour commute from one to the other. :(

Which Macy's had swimsuits? Please do tell! Thanks!

I was at TJ Maxx this weekend and ended up purchasing 4 swim suits - one with a coverup, all for less than $100 - I'm not sure if I will end up keeping them all, but have time to decide. Our cruise isn't until the end of October, but was starting to worry about the lack of choices. Jan

I am so needing a new bathing suit before our Sept. cruise on the Freedom. Here in Texas the bathing suits have not been marked down to 50% off yet. I'm waiting for Dillards to put theirs on sale. I'm hoping it will be this weekend.

I dread the whole process of trying on and trying to find a new one, but I've gotta do it. :eek:

MDMOM, I went to the Macy's in Pentagon City. I went there today at lunch time (I work in Downtown DC) and most were 25% off but they still had a few that were 50%. If you are on the small side (under size 16 or 14) you can find some really nice ones. If you are plus size (like me) you are going to have to really search.

Everyone keeps telling me about these "GREAT" sales but it's never nothing in my size :( so I have to jump when I see them.

JC Penney's has their swimsuits 70% off. I had a $10 coupon that I received from JCP in the mail. After all the discounts, I paid $13.00 for an $80 swimsuit. Also got it tax free because this week is Florida's Tax Free Back To School week. I didn't realize that the swimsuits would be considered a back to school item and tax free, but it was. :D

:eek: wow, $13.00 for a $80.00 swimsuit, gosh what a great deal !!!!

Archived