Spirit CDC Score

bigfoot88

The Cruise line has not submitted a Corrective Action statement as of yet. It has only been slightly over a month. My concerns is that they dropped so much. Points made were, the Ice machine in Raffles and the glasses in GALAXY LOUNGE AND THE CAFE. The others were pools issues and a note about a repair project on Potable Water-POTABLE WATER - PRODUCTION.

The nine point drop just seems high.

http://wwwn.cdc.gov/vsp/InspectionQueryTool/Forms/InspectionScoresAll.aspx?intVesselID=6993

It may be because their looking into a possible outbreak of norovirus on my 6/11 cruise. The CDC sent us a survey to complete, now we're just waiting to hear the results.

I was wondering if it might be due to the illness on the 6/11 sailing as well. I received and completed the on-line survey they sent to each guest on our sailing. Do you have any idea when and how we can learn of their findings from the survey?

What happen to the Spirit's CDC score, it went down. If I recall it was at 93 the other day, now it is at 89.

After reading the last few Spirit CDC score reports, there really wasn't much new discovered on the last inspection. Inspectors always make it a point to look again what was found on the last few inspections, just to see how corrective actions are progressing. Which is probably why the score dropped so much, not enough was being done or the corrective actions don't appear to be working.

Inspectors often take the mind set that it's worse to see the same problems again on a later inspection. They expect the ship to be doing something about the previous gigs. When they see little has been done, they change a minor hit into a major hit, as a way to force the ship into corrective actions.

I was wondering if it might be due to the illness on the 6/11 sailing as well. I received and completed the on-line survey they sent to each guest on our sailing. Do you have any idea when and how we can learn of their findings from the survey?

I assume they will e-mail the results, but I don't know for sure. I've never had to do this before.

Archived