Just off the Empress - Bermuda Pics

Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures. We have been on Empress 4 times to Bermuda. Without a doubt, one of our favorite ships and favorite place to go. Please tell us how you created the cool black and white/color photos.

Those pictures were post processed on Photoshop Elements while still on the ship. You need to desaturate and then use a layer mask. There are plenty of better explanations of "How to" on the Adobe website.

Link to pictures from the Empress of the Seas cruise to Bermuda the Aug. 5 - 11th http://www.pbase.com/jerseyjim/bermuda

Hey Jim ,

Love the pics. I especially like the black and whites. Could you tell me how to do that. I have a digital Minolta csmers and would like to try this. It really brings out the focal point in a crowd.

Ok , nevermind .I guess I should have read on before I posted....

Great pics anyway....I will have to try it...

hey jim,

i was on your ship, the empress of the seas, last week (just came back today) and i was wondering if you had any more pictures of the ship... i miss it a lot and was wondering if maybe u had more pictures of the people on the ship and places on the ship cause i didnt take too many pictures myself.. thank you

krystal

Amazing pics Jim! In 3 weeks we will be on our way there. Thanks for sharing! Did you do your own tour or book one?

We just did our own thing. The bus system / ferry system is so good, you can get any place easily.:D

WOW those are GREAT pictures...thanks for getting us the link Maureen. It wont be long now before we all enjoy that famed pink sand. Guess I will start thinking about what to pack this weekend!

After being on Crown Dynasty and the Horizon then the VOS there is something to be said for the smaller ships. I really enjoy them much more than the mega liners. Of course, look what I am booked on, the FOS. Oh well, when my kids are off and on their own, I can make my way through all the smaller ships.

Archived