kcgolfer

kcgolfer

:confused: we are going on transatlantic in October from Southampton England to Tampa. Need help with understanding best way/price to get from Gatwick airport to Victoria Station in London (staying a few days before the cruise), then from Victoria Station to Southampton cruise terminal. thank you for your help and inputs.

PS: my wife has MS, so we will need a little exctra time and help with luggage.

Howdy KCGolfer!

Welcome to Cruise Critic and the Need Help Forum! 04.gif

I fully understand your need to know more information. However, you have posted on the Need Help Forum where members find information about Cruise Critic's software and how to use it. This is not the place for your type of post and the information you seek is off topic. 05.gif

Per the Community Guidelines and to help you out, I have moved your thread to the Ports of Call - Europe - British Isles/Western Europe Forum where it will be on topic. I hope you will be able to find it in the new location! Your fellow Cruise Critic members should be able to help you with more information there.

Regarding your wife's MS, you might want to research the Disabled Cruise Travel Forum. Click here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=-1&f=190

Glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

042202_1319_92_prv.gif Happy trails to you... 042202_1319_92_prv.gif

Kat 50.gif

:confused: we are going on transatlantic in October from Southampton England to Tampa. Need help with understanding best way/price to get from Gatwick airport to Victoria Station in London (staying a few days before the cruise), then from Victoria Station to Southampton cruise terminal. thank you for your help and inputs.

PS: my wife has MS, so we will need a little exctra time and help with luggage.

you may want to consider hiring a driver to get you back & forth.

Check the roll call for your ship and sailing date their may be others willing to share the ride.

other transportation http://www.nationalexpress.com/destinations/airports/gatwick/index.cfm?t=air&CFID=2606963&CFTOKEN=84488684

Archived