2008 Cruises Anyone Know When They Will Release The Remainder of the Year?

As OP noted, April 2008 cruises are already listed. I would look for May-June 2008 cruises to start being released before year-end. This would include Alaska and Europe destinations, hopefully. Your TA should be able to give you a better idea. TA's usually can book 24-48 hours before the listings appear on RCI website.

(No, I am not a TA)

LL

They will come out in May or there about. They have come out in May for the last few years so I see no reason why RCI won't keep to tradition.

I to am waiting for the schedule to be released because then we all get to find out that a Voyager class ship is headed to the west coast.

As OP noted, April 2008 cruises are already listed. I would look for May-June 2008 cruises to start being released before year-end. This would include Alaska and Europe destinations, hopefully. Your TA should be able to give you a better idea. TA's usually can book 24-48 hours before the listings appear on RCI website.

(No, I am not a TA)

LL

The past several years, RCCL released all of its cruises for the next season in the spring (Summer to Spring being the season). So May 2005 they released all their cruises through April 2007. This May (2006) they released all of their cruises through April 2008.

I would not look for them to release the Summer 2008 cruises until next May, just like they have the past several years.

April seems to be the traditional date when RCI and other lines release their schedules, and those schedules usually show the itineraries their ships will sail for the period ending in April two years later. Perhaps that month is chosen because around that time they begin repositioning many of their ships. In order to maintain some flexibility they don't want to release schedules too far out. Rarely do they announce new schedules until the following April. Since there are a new ships coming out in 2007, 2008 and 2009, and because they have recently introduced several new itineraries, I don't think that they will change their normal procedure and will not announce schedules beyond April, 2008 until next Spring. Even then you will still have at least a year to book those summer of 2008 cruises.:)

Archived