Duck Tape?

CatServants

Don't forget the obvious, lint or kitty fur remover. Yes I have one that loves to help me type;)

Me too!! Terrible typists aren't they?! Can I use that as my excuse for all the misspelled words?:p We have 3 long hairs - there isn't enough DDT in the world to help me!!!:rolleyes:

Denise

We have two of the Hey's X-cases (in silver and candy apple red...very jazzy).

They are increadibly light, but not as hard as they look. The material is fairly "springy". The frame is quite exposed on the inside, and you have to pack around it, but that's really no problem. It can accommodate more "stuff" than you would expect.

I hear that the cases scratch really easily, and are not designed to be used as "checked luggage"...I think the website says something about that. Our cases are quite new...we have only made two trips with them... so we haven't experienced any scratches yet.

I love my other luggage as well; it's beautiful and very sturdy, but the carry-on weighs over 14 lbs. when empty...you gotta love a case that only weighs 5.4 pounds! :)

...I hear that the cases scratch really easily, and are not designed to be used as "checked luggage"...I think the website says something about that. Our cases are quite new...we have only made two trips with them... so we haven't experienced any scratches yet.

I love my other luggage as well; it's beautiful and very sturdy, but the carry-on weighs over 14 lbs. when empty...you gotta love a case that only weighs 5.4 pounds! :)

I suppose our beloved DDT could cover any serious scratches...love the idea of sturdy, light weight...but NEED to be able to check luggage. Carry-on items are so limited now - checked luggage is more important than ever. I have heard 'experts' (?) say that firm or hard sided luggage is better than soft sided. I expect my DH will insist on using our same old bags until they're solid silver...because they're completely encased in...you guessed it...DDT!:eek: Thanks for the info, though. I have to start nagging now if I want to make a change in the next year or two...MEN!!!:rolleyes:

Denise

• 3 weeks later...
http://www.duckproducts.com/

Duck Tape is a brand of Duct tape, and the names are often used interchangebly like Kleenix and Tissue, or Windex and Glass Cleaner.

I personally use it to make all my formal wear for my cruies. That's me in the pictures above. :) Just Kidding.

The most popular use of duct tape that I have heard on these boards is fixing a broken suit case, and to make bra for a backless dress on formal night.

Hi Cruise Arizona

forgive my ignorance but how do you make a bra for a backless dress out of this wonder tape? It could be the answer to my prayers! Judy

Archived