On Board Stores? What do they carry?

bravemom

going on the mercury in 3 weeks and planning on doing only carry on luggage for the flight. anyone know if the ship's stores carry any of the following-

hairspray

mouse

masscara

blistex ointment (or abreva)

desitin ointment?

i would imagine i can get deoderant, tooth paste and advil gel caps without much of a problem-but if the ship does'nt carry this stuff i'm going to have to hope the airport does or i'll def. be contibuting to lowering the bar on cruising 'appearance' standards.

Hi, I was on Mercury in May...they carry all the items on

your list hairspray

mouse

masscara

blistex ointment (or abreva)

desitin ointment?

Actually, one of the shops has alot of make-up. I had

an on board credit and actually bought some new mascara...

my first time ever buying make-up on a ship.

Not sure about the brands you mentioned~desitin and blistex

but they do sell medical products.

Hope this helps.

And if you can't find the hair care products in the stores, check the salon.

Also, I found health care products, toothpaste, etc, in the liquor store on the Connstellation! Never did figure why.:o

Susan

My recommendation is take what you can't live without and fill in the so so's. Although I have never tried hairspray etc about 7 years ago I ended up with Montezumas revenge and they carried no Pepto or anthing of the sort of course I could have gotten 10 different kinds of condems:D Since that time I have my cruise bag packed. Fortunately for me the Revenge has never returned:) but I never trust my comfort to a ships store

My recommendation is take what you can't live without and fill in the so so's. Although I have never tried hairspray etc about 7 years ago I ended up with Montezumas revenge and they carried no Pepto or anthing of the sort of course I could have gotten 10 different kinds of condems:D Since that time I have my cruise bag packed. Fortunately for me the Revenge has never returned:) but I never trust my comfort to a ships store

BUT , once you feel better those condoms could come in real handyhttp://boards.cruisecritic.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

How are you Aunt Debba ? Wish i could have convinced you to sail with us...have you made any decisions as to what outings you are going to choose?

Write when you have time

nade

Archived