What cruises are you anticipating?

My signature says it all EXCEPT I'm researching an Alaska cruise in fall 07 or spring 08 vs a Panama Canal......either way I'm sure we'll fit in both before the END of 2008!:D

As said by somone earlier, I'm really really looking forward to sailing past the great lady out of NYC in April. How awesome will that be????

So far DH and I have only been on 1 cruise, honeymoon, to Alaska on the Sun Princess in May 2005. We have our second planned, finally, this time doing W Caribbean aboard the Star Princess in April 2007. (Since we moved to FL, we don't need airfare!) We are definately going back to Alaska in 2010, either on Princess or maybe Holland America. Not sure if one will be in the works in 2008. Maybe a short one, either on Carnival or RCI. But I love to plan cruises!

Hi:

I have five booked for the first time all at once. My husband told me to hold it down to one a year instead of two and what did I do? Two booked for this year (one taken and awaiting one). Three booked for 2007 and one booked for 2008. He only knows about two....I might be in big trouble.:(

We're going on the Freedom of the Seas this year for their New Years Eve Cruise. We're going on the Sapphire Princess March of 2007 to NZ and Australia. We're booked on the Navigator of the Seas for October 6, 2007 for the 10 night Canary Island Cruise; and to round out 2007, we're going on the Jewel of the Seas for a New Years Eve cruise. For 2008, I have a Hawaii cruise booked on Celebrity Mercury for March 16, 2008. Hmmmm, I'll have to figure something out for the remainder of 2008. I'm thinking either Tahiti or a Med cruise.

Happy Cruising.....Sparkle 10 :D

• 2 weeks later...

My husband and I are taking a Caribbean cruise out of Galveston December 2, get back to Ft Worth December 7, wash and repack December 8 and fly to Frankfurst Germany December 9 for a Vantage River Cruise seeing the holiday markets, etc. I haven't told my husband but I am already shopping for next year - I'll be retired then so we'll have a bit more flexibility.

My husband and I are taking a Caribbean cruise out of Galveston December 2, get back to Ft Worth December 7, wash and repack December 8 and fly to Frankfurst Germany December 9 for a Vantage River Cruise seeing the holiday markets, etc. I haven't told my husband but I am already shopping for next year - I'll be retired then so we'll have a bit more flexibility.

We also will be on the Dec 2nd cruise out of Galveston. This is our 2nd time on the Grand in 12 months. This year we are taking some friends on their very first cruise. Hope they get addicted, then maybe we will have some cruise partners for the future.

My retirement cruise is May 5, 2007. ****27 days***. A back-to-back from Ft Lauderdale, transatlantic then on to St Petersburg, Russia. 10 days doing the Baltic region.

This will be our longest so far. Started out on 7 days, progressed to 10 then 14, 16 & 17.

My dream: Around the world in 101 days.

Bon Voyage to all!

When we do our transatlantic cruise in April of '07, it will be Cruise # 50 for my DH and me. Reading these posts brings to mind how truely fortunate we have been in the 26 years since we first fell in love with cruising.

Early on we decided to try all the various cruise lines, and have done a good portion of them, many no longer in business. What an experience!!! We found much to enjoy on each of them...after all we were cruisiing.

We also have tried many different destinations, the Carribean, of course; Alaska 3 times, Australia, New Zealand..transpacific and transatlantic.

Several times across the equator, and once up the coast of Norway to the Top of the World. Through the Panama Canal 4 times and down to visit the penquins at the tip of South America.

But....we still get excited over the prospect of a new cruise, and a new port..and a new cabin category. So April 15, 2007 will be very special...50th cruise, first Grand Suite, first visit to Belgium, and my DH's special birthday all rolled into one.

The anticipation is exhausting and these CC boards only heightens it.

So...thank you to all you fellow cruisers.

We love you all and don't even know you.

Archived