What is Saints & Sinners?

CruznShe

I have seen banners in regards to this, can anyone tell me exactly what it is? Also. Both me & my husband just booked our first cruise we leave this coming November...We are doing the family thing this time...My husband is very interested if thier are more Adult Cruises..Nothing Nasty I don't mean it that way but more Adult themed NO children around etc. Also, do any ships have gentlemens or lady's clubs sorta like vegas style.

Just Curious..

We are a group of CC members that met here on the boards. The original group cruise was out of New Orleans on Sinsation, thus the name Saints & Sinners. Great bunch of people of all ages who made friendships & continue to cruise together adding new friends along the way. Others we have met on other CC group cruises. Many we look forward to meeting soon. Anyone is welcome to join us.

Our upcoming cruise in Oct on Conquest was supposed to leave from New Orleans but due to Katrina, we will be sailing from Galveston instead.

We book early with special rates & lower deposits. Some sailings are given different group perks. Sometimes free group cocktail party, group pic, etc.

Great part about CC groups is, you are not required to do everything with the group. You can join in as little or as much as you like......but always a great time with this bunch.

.My husband is very interested if thier are more Adult Cruises..Nothing Nasty I don't mean it that way but more Adult themed NO children around etc. Also, do any ships have gentlemens or lady's clubs sorta like vegas style.Just Curious..

Ya didnt mention what ship- but some have adult only pools on the aft.

Cruising during an off season will get you less kids onboard.

We have cruised during the second week in February and the most kids onboard was 35 kids under 18. Didnt see one all week.

Going during peak family time like thanksgiving will have tons of kids onboard.

I have not seen a gentlemans or ladys club onboard.

I have seen banners in regards to this, can anyone tell me exactly what it is? Also. Both me & my husband just booked our first cruise we leave this coming November...We are doing the family thing this time...My husband is very interested if thier are more Adult Cruises..Nothing Nasty I don't mean it that way but more Adult themed NO children around etc. Also, do any ships have gentlemens or lady's clubs sorta like vegas style.

Just Curious..

There are cruise lines that sell "theme" cruises. Carnival is more family oriented. You should be able to Google "theme cruises" and get a host of links. Good luck!

Archived