7 day Eastern Caribbean

09/09/2006

$299*

Miami, FL

Carnival Valor

7 day Eastern Caribbean

09/10/2006

$299*

Thank you so much....yes I've got the suitcases waiting to be filled.

My PVP is not to great...I can't even get her to have Carnival email me the Wed. specials..

She says it's "my computer" I don't think so...I have every Carnival address listed in my address book. Oh well...guess I have to do the leg work myself...

Great Price, Thanks unfortunately I wll not be able o go. Where does one go to see the "sale" on "sails"

It would be great to find a site for these sales, Living in Arizona it would be great to find some inexpensive cruise from california. The prices here are expensive even for a 3 day cruise.

For those of us who live in civilized parts of the world, the expression "Georgia-Florida" is used solely in relation to the eponymous football game which always occurs in late October or early November of each year in Jacksonville.

To avoid unnecessary cardiac episodes among loyal fans in the region, it would be best to include defining terms in thread titles, such as "Georgia and Florida RESIDENTS sale".

This is mentioned solely in the interest of avoiding unnecessary cardiac illness.

If Carnival should ever allow their ship to dock in Jacksonville overnight on the day of the game, they would make a killing. As it is, they do promote the pre-game and post-game itineraries out of Jacksonville in the region.

For those of us who live in civilized parts of the world, the expression "Georgia-Florida" is used solely in relation to the eponymous football game which always occurs in late October or early November of each year in Jacksonville.

To avoid unnecessary cardiac episodes among loyal fans in the region, it would be best to include defining terms in thread titles, such as "Georgia and Florida RESIDENTS sale".

This is mentioned solely in the interest of avoiding unnecessary cardiac illness.

If Carnival should ever allow their ship to dock in Jacksonville overnight on the day of the game, they would make a killing. As it is, they do promote the pre-game and post-game itineraries out of Jacksonville in the region.

Personally I find your post offensive.... I am just as civilized if not more than you probably !

Cotton:

My prior PVP was great until she messed up on a major booking....but she was still better than the one I have now...I think I should go crawling back to her...I am now stuck with the new one thru my 9/2007 cruise:rolleyes:

Anyway..every Wednesday I would wake up to an e-mail in my in box with a huge announcement for Carnival Wednesday sales.... it was an automatic mailing, but it felt sooo good to see that in my in box.

I believe you can get the same thing on the web site, but it was a nice gesture. I know they were no big deal sales...but still....it was fun...

Ahhh, I see. (I get weekly Carnival emails, but haven't noticed that they were on Wed.)

You do know that you can talk with anybody at Carnival, and you don't have to 'stick with' your PVP, right? Anybody there can pull up your account on the computer and talk with you about it, change things, etc.:) You could also ask for a supervisor if you aren't happy with your PVP.

Yes - IF this were a football related website, you'd be correct...

However, your post is silly and unnecessary. Cruise on!;)

Well you can call my PVP.

Sorry Rhoda, but if you read Cruise Critic rules, you'll see that we aren't allowed to mention the name of any agent or agency, or contact information, including Carnival PVPs. We also can't ask for emails about referrals.;) I also have a wonderful PVP, but rules are rules.

As soon as a host sees this, it will be removed.

That's OK Zyzygy - you have to live here to get it - I picked up on your humor right away. Just remember - the whole rest of the world does not revolve around those gators and dogs - just in this part of the world.

You are right about docking a ship in Jax overnight - it would be a sell-out. As for me - that is the weekend I take the Celebration out of town if at all possible!!

Thanks Scotts for the heads up on the great sail sales!! Got one in October out of Jax - what a deal! $254 total for 5 nights (solo) you can't beat those prices. Heck - you can't even buy 5 days worth of food, prepared and served to you for that amount of money.

Archived