liquor/wine store near port of miami

jakenashleysmom

We will be spending the night pre-cruise in Miami before our Jan 22 sailing, and would like to purchase some wine to bring aboard in our suitcases. Anyone know a good spot near the cruise port for wine shopping? I'm not sure of the Florida laws, do they sell liquor and wine in the same stores? Maybe a supermarket would be our best bet?:confused:

thanks!

There is a liquor store downtown. Darned if I can remember the street, but it is one or two streets West of Biscayne Blvd, south of the Holiday Inn...and before the drug store, and Ross, Dress for less store. It is on a short block.

Try google....or I'll look at mapquest and try to figure it out. Far as I can remember, he only had liquor. The aforementioned drug store had wine, I'm pretty sure.

I'll get back to you!

I'm back.....here are some coordinates...do a mapquest or look at a map.

The Holiday Inn is at 340 Biscayne Blvd...the Walgreen's is at 1 E Flagler St.

The liquor store is on either NE 1st Ave or NE 2nd Ave...between Ne 3rd Street and Ne 1st Street.....or close to the vicinity.

I exited the Walgreen's..walked North...dipsydoodled on the streets because of construction...and I spied the liquor store. There aren't that many street between the HI and the drugstore.

The liquor store was definitely on a N-S running street on the West side of the street..and not on Biscayne Blvd.

I'm pretty sure the Walgreen's sold wine and beer.

Hope that helps.

Archived