Rhapsody - Key West, What time is RCI sponsored Pub Crawl?????

I can't help you with the time, but I did the crawl back in Nov. on the Enchantment and had an absolute blast!! I highly recommend it!

With that being said, sunset on Mallory square is not to be missed! The sunset is one of the most beautiful you will ever see, and the street vendors are a hoot!

Being that the crawl usually runs about 4 hours, you will probably have to decide which you'd rather do. You more than likely can't do both. If you've never seen Mallory Square at sunset than I would recommend doing a little "crawling" on your own and catch the sunset.

Happy Cruisin'

are correct, it is NOT to be missed. I wouldn't want to give it up for the Pub Crawl. We specifically picked this cruise for KW, and for the evening hours we are there. We did the same cruise in 2004, as well as have gone on other cruises, but prefer stopping in the evening, versus the daytime. I'm sorry to see Rhapsody give up KW.

Marie

We did the pub crawl and as I recall it didn't start until after dinner time and it was almost getting dark as we met on the pier outside the ship. I think you can easily partake in the sunset and then slip over to meet up for the pub crawl. We did enjoy it as well, then our next trip back to KW, we did our own pub crawl to the stops we enjoyed the most.

Archived