Radiance Toiletries

battybtags

On our May Explorer cruise, the soap was kind of like what you would find in a Super 8 Motel. Very industrial and cheap. The shampoo was in a dispenser in the shower and seemed like Dawn. I believe that was all that was provided. On a Carnival cruise a couple of years ago they provided a very nice basket of goodies. RCCL could really do better. However I don't choose a ship based on these items.

We were in a JS on Brilliance--they provided lotion, shampoo/conditioner combo stuff, mouthwash, q-tips, etc... Even still--I always bring my own everything. I'm pretty picky about what I use on my hair and skin. And there's no way I'm using what may be in some random dispenser!

We were on The Radiance in March of this year. Only product supplied was el cheapo all-in-one cleansing gel supplied in the on the wall dispenser. But ya know what... I brought my own, and LOVED every second of that trip! You will have a wonderful cruise and the ship is absolutely beautiful. The crew is above and beyond anything you could possibly imagine and the views thru all the glass walls and elevators are spectacular. I'm still babbling about that cruise to anyone who will listen. Can you tell I had a great time?! ;) So pack up your Pantene and Colgate and I know you will have the best first cruise ever. Leaving on the Rhapsody in 53 days! :D

Suzy

On our May Explorer cruise, the soap was kind of like what you would find in a Super 8 Motel. Very industrial and cheap. The shampoo was in a dispenser in the shower and seemed like Dawn. I believe that was all that was provided. On a Carnival cruise a couple of years ago they provided a very nice basket of goodies. RCCL could really do better. However I don't choose a ship based on these items.

Why should they, we are not all alike and do not use the same. Many have allergies ( myself included) and use only specific products. The stuff in hotel rooms are ok for my DH, but not me. I donate them.

Archived