Tonic water included in soda card?

lawofraven

I have searched and found very useful posts on ordering bar set-up for our stateroom. One ? I couldn't answer was if tonic water is included on the soda card. The NCL site says for $5.75 a day I apparently can have all the tonic water I need to go along with the gin and vodka that we are pre-ordering. Has anyone actually done this? It would seem to be a simple solution to bringing our own. Does it seem to be an excessive price if that is all we will use the card for (I'm not a big soda drinker)? Thanks for any input.

Angie

Yes, tonic water is covered by the soda card, as well as Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale and Soda Water. Only you can decide whether you'll consume enough tonic water to be worth $5.75 a day.

That is correct but draft only - If lawofraven wants cans for the cabin they would not be included.

I would think unless you are going to drink soda as well just getting cans at $1.75 would be a better option.

Or you can always pick up a bottle or couple of cans in each port you call at. Previously we have taken tonic on board with us and purchased extra at one of our ports of call.

Unfortunately this will not work on our Transatlantic unless someone has set up shop mid-Atlantic that we're all blissfully unaware of :D

I have searched and found very useful posts on ordering bar set-up for our stateroom. .....Angie

Okay, does that mean bar set ups are available again?

I thought that the reports as of late were that the 1 litre bottles are history, and 340ml bottles with mix are all you can get now.

What the real poop? :confused:

edit! Wait a minute, that was Princess that canned the litres!!! Another reason to go NCL

Thanks for the info. Buying cans for the room seems like a better option. We are trying not to have a huge bar tab this time. It's only a 5 day cruise on the Pearl with 3 days at sea. Want to make the most of it but on a tighter budget :rolleyes:

Angie

Archived