Roll Call "QE2" October 13th 2006

GAV BOY

Hi Reint,

You may be right in saying that it may be only for UK customers,as im in the same grade room as you. :)

I think it may be a new service here as i have not heard of it before ! :confused:

Also concerning boarding, im lucky as im a Platinum member of the Cunard World Club, ill get priority check in and embarkation,even before the people on Signal and Sun Decks :eek:

regards,

Gavin :D

Hi Reint,

You may be right in saying that it may be only for UK customers,as im in the same grade room as you. :)

I think it may be a new service here as i have not heard of it before ! :confused:

Also concerning boarding, im lucky as im a Platinum member of the Cunard World Club, ill get priority check in and embarkation,even before the people on Signal and Sun Decks :eek:

regards,

We've not been telephoned by the "Concierge Service". What did they want to know?

From my reading of the chitty, Penthouse and Platinum boarded at much the same time.

Hi Kindlychap,

A lady named Lisa called me and asked if there was anything i wanted before or during the voyage or if i had any Questions.

regards,

Ah. Well we haven't had that. But as I said earlier, I expect them to know this already!

Are you a Gold C.W.C member now ? :D

I think so but I never ever received any of their mailing or so in Norway and don't know anything about it.....once again this seems to be just a UK/US affair which doesn't reach the arctic north.

So don't really know what the benefits are. Queens Grill service should be just a good I suppose ,-))

Hi Gavin.

Will also be on this cruise. Got my tickets today so really counting the days and looking forward to being back on board that beautiful lady.

Hi, I look foward to meeting you onboard

regards,

Hi all

Partner and myself booked on this one - 1st time on a Cunard Cruise. We are two chaps in our mid forties. Thought the weekend would be a good opportunity to try the QE2. Hooked on cruising as you will see from signature below.

Looking forward to 2 weeks Friday and to seeing you on board.

Graham & David :)

Hi all,

Concerning our meet up onboard the QE2 ! :)

Can i suggest that we meet on" Saturday 14th October " (sea day) in the "Yacht Club" at 3pm:D

Hope this is ok ,but if anyone has any other ideas please let me know ;)

regards,

Gavin :cool:

Hi all,

Concerning our meet up onboard the QE2 ! :)

Can i suggest that we meet on" Saturday 14th October " (sea day) in the "Yacht Club" at 3pm:D

Hope this is ok ,but if anyone has any other ideas please let me know ;)

regards,

Gavin :cool:

Won't that clash with Bingo?

Archived