I'm so excited...............

blueskyday

....and I just can't hide it I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.....

Anyone else feel that way about their upcoming cruise??? I can't wait for the boarding, the dinners, the Capt's party, everything!!! Just 2 days, 22 hours and some minutes til Celebration time!!!!:D :D :D

Marie

I'm with you..... Soooo Excited! Everyone I talk to knows we're going on a cruise. I've invited just about all of those to come with us. Thought I had 2 different couples convinced but $ problems came up. I'm still hoping the price drops just a week or 2 before sailing and they can go with us. Even my hubby wakes up saying ___ days before we're on the Fantasy. The next 29 days will not pass fast enough!

OK, so packed and ready to go, including the champagne (our 25th).....except for a few of my hubby's things (will he ever wake from his nap?? doesn't he understand how important this is?? he needs to get it together!!! becoming quite excitable and panicky now! need to remember to breathe..............:rolleyes: ).

Now just counting the hours.....................:D

....and I just can't hide it I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.....

Anyone else feel that way about their upcoming cruise??? I can't wait for the boarding, the dinners, the Capt's party, everything!!! Just 2 days, 22 hours and some minutes til Celebration time!!!!:D :D :D

Marie

I am dancing at my desk as I type. Have a great trip.:D

Marie

tanz1.gif

2 whole months + 2 days for me but dancing for you.:D

I will be right there with you on the Celebration!!!

OK, let's meet up and say hello!!! From user jhagan (on the roll calls - Celebration board) "All posters, if you care to meet on board, how about Wheelhouse Bar and Grill after the life boat drill? We will have our yellow Cruise Addicts T shirts on."

Maybe near the drinks station? We'll be the ones with the big grins on our faces!!!:D

Marie and Cary

Archived