Normally so hard to get hump cabins

Yorkies Rule

Howcome 2 JS's mid-hump have become available on Navigator for a Dec. cruise? We love hump cabins on Radiance class but have never been on a Voyager class and are tempted to grab one of the 2 but would there be noise because of the Concierge Club right outside? Has anyone had either 9318 or 9618? Thks. for any help.

I am going to be on the 12/09 NOS and I noticed those still available also and couldnt figure out the reason. If it had military rate on it I would grab one too but $1200 is out of my price range when I got a D2 for $597.

Why dont you get one and come join us, we have a great bunch on the Roll Call, not real big but real friendly, love to have you.

As it gets closer to final payment date, people who had deposits on those cabins but decide not to go will pull out of the cruise in time to get their money refunded, and the cabins will become available again. Since deposits are refundable any time prior to final payment, it is not uncommon for people to reserve cabins in advance if there's a slight chance they might take the cruise and then change their minds.

As it gets closer to final payment date, people who had deposits on those cabins but decide not to go will pull out of the cruise in time to get their money refunded, and the cabins will become available again. Since deposits are refundable any time prior to final payment, it is not uncommon for people to reserve cabins in advance if there's a slight chance they might take the cruise and then change their minds.

Nice post. It seems like common sense, but I've never read it before. It makes me more hopeful as I have a good room, but got on a waiting list for one I want more.

Nice post. It seems like common sense, but I've never read it before. It makes me more hopeful as I have a good room, but got on a waiting list for one I want more.

I just booked Freedom last week. We are 4 people and I had to book adjoining rooms as they only had rooms for 2 open. I was on a waiting list for a balcony room for 4. Several times a day I would go on-line and look for an opening even though I was on the waiting list. Well what do you know, one evening I go check and found an open Owners Suite as well as a standard balcony room for 4 right on the hump. I grabbed one in a second. I never got a call or anything. The next morning I re-checked and again RCCL site was showing no available rooms for 4. I would depend more upon yourself constantly checking availability then waiting for a phone call.

Archived