Question about salon/spa on the Sensation...

goingsomewhere2

Does anyone know if they offer airbrush tanning in the salon/spa on the Sensation? If so, how much does it cost? I burn easily and was thinking that might be the route to go? Any ideas or suggestions would be great? Thanks!

I don't remember that being offered on our Conquest cruise last year and we took the spa tour. Is there a reason you wanted to wait until you board to have this done rather than do it the day before you leave? I would assume if they offered it that it would be much more expensive than in a local tanning salon as all the services were much more there.

I saved all the spa/salon papers that came with our capers last week.

Checked the Capers and all the offeringa and none mention tanning.

Get it done before you leave.

I tan relatively easily and I got mildly burned with 30 SPF in two days in the Bahamian sun on Sensation last week.

Bill

Well I have fair skin and am debating how to handle this. I would like to have a little color but am not sure if I want to try airbrush tanning or going to a salon to tan in a tanning bed. I almost don't want to go to a tanning bed because I do not want to darken my freckles. I have very subtle freckles and want to keep it that way. I was thinking about the airbrush tanning on the cruise because I do not want the chlorine from the pool to fade it if I get it done before the cruise. I have used sunless tanning lotion but make mistkaes on my ankles and stuff so it doesn't look natural. I don't know what to do. Thanks for everyones help though.

Oh, one more thing... has anyone used the Tantowels and do they work well? I just starting reading about those.

If you go the airbrush route, you may want to do a "trial run" before you do it for your cruise. I think that would be money will spent to prevent having some kind of reaction just prior to cruising.

Archived