water works coming to Carnival!

S.S.Oceanlover

• 8 months later...

We were on Ecstasy in May and they had it. It was not all that interesting and they only played it one time that I saw. I think it would be fun if they left it open (like they do the water slide) and let people come and go as they please. The way they did it when we were there was they picked one couple, they played the game and then they put it up. No one else had the opportunity to play.

My husband will love the Water Wars. Personally my vote is for the lazy river. Replace the joggin track and put in the river! Floating past the bar is a must.

stanimal, just think sitting in a tub and good book in one hand a foo foo drink in the other, as you turn the page glancing out over the side of the ship and looking out at the ocean as you float by.........

Life is good!

Burnsie

I agree that the jogging track could be replaced by the lazy river - if anyone wants to jog, they can use the treadmills inside, right?:) And they could offer the drinks in plastic cups so no worries about glass in the water:D :)

Floating along the lazy river, dod in your hand, watching the ocean as you drift by - doesn't get better than that!

I agree with those that said that it's nice until someone gets hurt. Or maybe that's just the mother coming out in me. Seems to me that it would be for a limited amount of people and ages. I can't see any real "children" (preteen and younger) being able to play. Also I wonder if there will be a problem with the balloons going into the ocean or maybe "dropped on someone from a upper floor". I have seen other things droped from above and I sure wouldn't want to be dressed for dinner and get hit from above.

I VOTE LAZY RIVER!!!:D

I saw the Water Wars set-up on the Conquest in May but I never saw anyone playing. It looked like it was in an out of the way area, so there wouldn't be too much collateral damage.

I would much prefer a lazy river!

Archived