Amount of luggage

Hapinowagain

Take an Extra empty bag that will fit in another bag( collaspable)...you'll need it if you plan on bringing back more than you take(shopping LOL)

A good tip is to Empty all items from bags and store in room cubby holes etc. ....And store empty bags under the bed. THEN when you have dirty clothes to put away, pull out the bag and fold and pack them. Then the last day you will not need to franticly pack and miss the last dinner and show!:)

Agree with Utah.

My son and I were on HAL in late August and took 1 checked and 1 carryon each. That was for an Alaskan cruise with 2 formal and 1 semi formal night as well as any kind of weather for Alaska:eek:

My hubby and I will have two checked for this next cruise. One will be filled with just our dive equipment:rolleyes:

We are getting much better too, well actually me. DH has never been one for over-packing. This cruise we'll each take 1 checked bag plus the garment bag for formals. That's it!!! :) I'm finally getting the hang of this. I knew I needed to thin my packing when 3/4 of my luggage was still clean when I got home. I'm a classic "just in case I need it" person.

With the new non wrinkle lighter weight fabrics it is so easy to pack more than you may think. It is the support equipment that takes up the weight-cosmetics, hairdryer etc. I use a postage scale and one of those hook like weight handles to recheck the entire suitcase weight. We bought the new no weight Skyway (10lbs) for a 29" suitcase. Fabulous luggage.

Archived