Parking fees at Miami Cruiseport

shirljean

We sail on the Freedom on Oct. 22 and will be driving there that morning. Anybody can tell me how much a night? I have two different prices from online - one at $10.00 a night & the other at $12.00 a night. I am sure the 10 bucks is wrong - paid that quite a few years ago & know it has gone up since then. And now am wondering if the 12 bucks is outdated. Help!!

We sail on the Freedom on Oct. 22 and will be driving there that morning. Anybody can tell me how much a night? I have two different prices from online - one at $10.00 a night & the other at $12.00 a night. I am sure the 10 bucks is wrong - paid that quite a few years ago & know it has gone up since then. And now am wondering if the 12 bucks is outdated. Help!!

Here is the link to the port. It was $12.00 per day in December payable at the time of leaving the parking garage.

http://www.miamidade.gov/portofmiami/directions.asp

One thing some might not know, if you have handicapped parking, you park for free. My stepdad and mom found that out, they were prepared to pay but when they saw the tag, they told them it is free for handicapped permits!

I did not know they had separate parking decks at the port. When I was there in May 06 it was for a cruise on the Carnival Valor and the area we parked in did not take credit cards and you had to pay cash as you entered. RCI may be different. Thanks cruisingator2 for the info.

• 3 weeks later...

Warning: I just got back from the Navigator from MIami. They have raised the parking fees to $15/day without warning. I just checked the port website and they did update the fees, but I think it was while we were sailing. It cost us $105!

Archived