Spirit Southbound embarkation time?

luvavacation

I have been trying to find out the earliest and latest embarkation time for the Carnival Spirit Southbound from Whittier, and have not found a definitive answer. My family would like to book our Whittier glacier cruise, but I want to make sure we return to port before the boat leaves.

I have embarkation times ranging anywhere from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., with Carnival saying 1:30 to 8:00. I am sure someone here will know for sure! :)

I have been trying to find out the earliest and latest embarkation time for the Carnival Spirit Southbound from Whittier, and have not found a definitive answer. My family would like to book our Whittier glacier cruise, but I want to make sure we return to port before the boat leaves.

I have embarkation times ranging anywhere from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., with Carnival saying 1:30 to 8:00. I am sure someone here will know for sure! :)

You will have NO problem getting on your ship with taking a glacier boat tour out of Whittier, go on a 1pm trip and you will be back well in time. You are smart to not be on a rush to get on your ship and enjoy some more of Alaska. :)

Thanks for the information everyone. We booked out Whittier glacier tour with Sound Eco Adventures, 1:00 p.m. departure.

I have two daughters that live and breathe nature and animals, so I chose the Esther Passage tour, hoping they have their fill of beautiful scenery and a bit of wildlife, and I can calmly enjoy myself knowing we will be back to the ship in time!

Archived