Specialty Restaurant question...

JolleyRoger

In the specialty restaurants where there is an upcharge... if you really enjoy a certain item, can you get an additional serving like you can in the traditional restaurants?
I'm sure you could but my experience is that there's soooooo much food, all of it great, that you'll have a hard time pacing yourself enough to enjoy your dessert -- or even your entree.

In Sabatini's, I particularly enjoyed the (extremely) thin crust pizza. My partner loves their gnoochi. Our waiter has always given us more helpings upon request. But as Pam suggests, but the time my entree got there ..... :o You have to pace yourself! :D On the Island, they brought Glenn another lobster tail too.

We tend to go later in the evening (8 or 8:30), so the waiters are pretty laid back by then.

Yes, you can. We ate in the Crown Grill and DH was having trouble deciding between two steaks, the waiter just brought both of them. We also had 2 of the clam entrees as another course, after the appetizers and soups but before the main course. All was excellent (we had dessert also) but we could barely walk out of the restaurant....I would do it again, though!

Yes, you can. We ate in the Crown Grill and DH was having trouble deciding between two steaks, the waiter just brought both of them. We also had 2 of the clam entrees as another course, after the appetizers and soups but before the main course. All was excellent (we had dessert also) but we could barely walk out of the restaurant....I would do it again, though!

Not a problem, eat as much as you like..!! We were clearly told by the waiter on each occasion in the Crown Grill that you could have as many dishes as you liked and you could have two different entrees on the same plate if you so desired. On two occasions I went for the Filet Mignon but also had two small lobster tails added to the plate which were a seperate item on the standard menu. Therefore, there was no additional charge as there would have otherwise been for the seperate lobster menu.

Having said that, I don't reckon you could get through too many items on the menu anyway..!!

You need to look at your atlas.

North Pole, Alaska, is the name of community (not the geographical/magnetic North Pole). My wife has a cousin who lives up there!

ahhh....thanks for that. It is just that I was concerned that my letters to Santa were not going to the right place. Now I know why I was not getting all of the cruises I was asking for!

Archived