2 MARTINI recipe from the SUMMIT

Leslieswiger

Our steward every day at four o'clock, knocked at the door with two large Martini's.:rolleyes: The recipes follow and let me know if you enjoy them as we did. 6 parts vodka - 1 part Campari - twist of Lime. Combine liquid ingredients in a cocktail shaker with cracked ice and shake well. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with lime twist. Enjoy!:p

My favorite..4 parts coffee-flavored vodka, well chilled Champagne (Moet), twist of Lemon and a coffee bean. Pour chilled vodka into a cocktail glass. Top off with Moet champagne and stir gently. Garnish with lemon twist and drop in a coffee bean. Oh, so gooood...:D

Leslie-

You are making me thirsty & it's only 12:25 pm here... We are having a huge heat wave in Colorado - records high temps - a martini after work sounds delightful... oops, I forgot, South Beach Diet! Darn. Now if only they'd come up with a SB Martini!

Apple Martini

Ingredients:

Mixing instructions:

Poor all ingredients into a shaker. Shake well and strain into a Martini glass.

Creator/contributor's comments:

If you want to make it look really nice, you can garnish it with a thin slice of green apple. Enjoy!!!

Hello Everyone!

The price for the large martinis that WE had were $8.50USD ea. :)

KK, you will never see Leslie waste good champagne. I got spoiled when I flew as a Purser with SAMS. Flying heads of states and other VVIP's. Try the champagne called Grande Dame (Great Lady).:rolleyes:

Archived