Junior Suite Tipping on Voyager ships

Aquahound

On another thread, it became apparent that the higher RCI tipping recommendations do not apply to the junior suites, as they do other suites. Several people made it quite clear they did not. However, I've stayed in four JS's and charged the higher rate every time? Anyone care to give some insight on this?

The tip amount for a junior suite is the same as a regular stateroom, not a suite amount. If you add the tips to your seapass account, they charge the lower amount, not the suite amount.

I disagree with the above statement, as we were always charged the higher amount in a Jr. Site, when we added the tips to our seapass account.

Ginnie

I disagree with the above statement, as we were always charged the higher amount in a Jr. Site, when we added the tips to our seapass account.

Ginnie

When? On what ship? You shouldn't have been.

Ginnie

Well, I'm glad to see this happened to someone else. It's happened to me four times - on the Adventure, Explorer, Majesty, and Freedom. Even when the tip slips were delivered the final day, the slip for the room said "suite attendant" and I was charged $5.25 pp/pd. I was really surprised to see many people on another thread saying this was wrong. This has happened every time I've stayed in a JS.

Archived