Passenger Talent Show on Serenade -- bring music?

(Wrona is Wise) Wrona is correct...Karakoe Idol on the Alaskan Cruise on Serenade...the first couple nights are 'Family Karaoke'...just for fun and everyone can do it...after that they start having the Karakoe Idol competation and they have 'judges'...its fun...

The only 'Talent Show' is really for the kids to do...(Id say up to 12) it is orginized thru Ocean Adventures Club (the kids club) it was cute to watch...(I was forsed b/c my nieces were in it...) But nothing for 'BigKids' except the Idol ...

You will love the cruise tho....we did this one this past July...(link to pics on my sig)

(Hey, cool...my post count is "1234") ;)

Hi -- do they have a passenger talent show on the Serenade of the Seas? If yes -- which night?

If yes...

- Do you bring your own music?

- Is it a competition, like on NCL?

Thanks!

No, not on the Serenade. In fact, I wonder if there are any of those talent shows on any RCCI cruises? I've done Admiral Lines, Princess & Norwegian and all had a talent show. I took my own music and songs for those. I wasn't planning on doing anything like that on this latest cruise Vancouver to Hawaii, but ended up in the finals of the Kareoke! It was fun...didn't 'win' it, but it was still fun singing in the big theatre. So no need to take your own stuff on the Serenade....save weight in the suitcase! Have fun...we sure did!

MJ.

I have been on RCCL ships in the past when they have had a passenger talent show (can't remember specific ships), but it is kind of hit or miss if they have one.

If it is just a couple of pieces of sheet music, why not bring it, just in case??

Archived