Switch to Wraparound

zipster16

I know the feeling! We just booked 4237 on the Legend earlier this week. I had no choice but to snatch it up because it was the last one left and we really wanted it - this may be the last cruise we go on for the next 18 years. :D There's a good chance my husband may get reassigned to a new base within the next 6 months though, which means a very good chance we'd have to cancel the cruise. But I'd rather take that risk than not take it! Besides, we'll definitely know by the time final payment is due whether we'd need to cancel it or not.

GOOD LUCK!!

I hope things WORK OUT!

Tom

Thanks, Tom! We are soooo looking forward to it and will be heartbroken if we have to cancel...especially after looking at your pictures you posted of the room!

Hey - you could always put in for reassignment to Patrick AFB - then you are just minutes from Pt. Canaveral (and only ~ 2 hours from Tampa and Ft. Lauderdale). That was definitely a factor when we decided to move away from Tallahassee: look at the map - where are the ports....:D

Tom

Hey - you could always put in for reassignment to Patrick AFB - then you are just minutes from Pt. Canaveral (and only ~ 2 hours from Tampa and Ft. Lauderdale). That was definitely a factor when we decided to move away from Tallahassee: look at the map - where are the ports....:D

Tom

We actually got married on the beach at Cocoa Beach a little over a year ago and he looked into getting an assignment at Patrick because we fell in love with the area the few times we've been back to the beach there! Unfortunately, the job that he would have at Patrick is contracted out to civilians...his actual part of the squadron doesn't even exist there! So, he has Macdill at the top of the list on his dream sheet :D Since it's a popular base though, I doubt we'd end up getting an assignment there. But that's why it's called a dream sheet, right?

Archived