DOC DANCE! Plus, new wallet?

cruisecache&squash

Got my documents for the Dec Volendam cruise yesterday and in the new blue wallets. I really like them.

Oh sure.....rub it in ,Steve. I am still waiting for DHL to ship mine...much less receive them.

Well it is 40 days out from the cruise, but whoever said I was patient?:)

When I filled out the immigration form and it said it was complete, it said print my e documents out. I didn't quite understand it either because they had mailed my documents already so now I HAVE TWO SETS IN MY WALLET.. better safe than sorry I guess..

Oceanfantasy,

That wasn't documents you printed.......that is your Immigration Form/Boarding Pass.

It states on the Online Registration Page at the HAL website:

"Once the complete information has been submitted, print your “Express Boarding Pass.” Upon arrival at the pier, you will go to a special line for Express Check-In where your information will be verified and you will be given your onboard key card.

It’s that simple! In addition to your Express Boarding Pass, remember to bring with you your appropriate identification and your cruise documents that contain your Cruise and Cruisetour Contract. "

Sean,

I thought for me I was actually very reserved. ;)

You should have seen my comments on the HAL Volendam 12/03/06 "fuzzy slipper" roll call! :D

Oh sure.....rub it in ,Steve. I am still waiting for DHL to ship mine...much less receive them.

Well it is 40 days out from the cruise, but whoever said I was patient?:)

Got my docs!

I don't know how to dance.....but I did jump around on the way back from the mailbox and yell Yah-hoo! Don't think the neighbors heard or saw me.:o

Got the new ticket holder. (warning....it is stinky)

Never did see my docs shipped on DHL.....but then who cares...my docs are here!

Got my docs!

I don't know how to dance.....but I did jump around on the way back from the mailbox and yell Yah-hoo! Don't think the neighbors heard or saw me.:o

Got the new ticket holder. (warning....it is stinky)

Never did see my docs shipped on DHL.....but then who cares...my docs are here!

Congraulations! I'm happy for you! :D I'm guessing that our docs will come next weeks since we board when you disembark. Have fun and let's hope for smooth sailing on the Oosterdam!

We recently got our docs, too, with the pleather wallet. In fact it's not even as nice as the heavily padded one I got a few years ago.

On the other hand, this one could have come from our TA's stock of tossed wallets since they usually don't send them on to their clients. I prevailed on them this time to send it (more on that another day;) ).

I should take a pic of the two showing the difference.

Hearty congrats on your doc dance no matter what they came in!!!!!:D

We were going (we hope) to NZ and Australia to sail Nov. 24, we fly out on the 20th and we don't have our documents either. My DW assures me the TA is taking care of it and not to worry. I hope she is right, AGAIN.

Archived