RCCL Wins Culinary Award

cei3

[url]http://cbs.marketwatch.com/tools/quotes/newsarticle.asp?siteid=mktw&sid=&guid=%7B23375E58%2D9B8B%2D413E%2DBDCF%2D84A20E039A5F%7D&symb=RCL[/url]

This link should get you there.

[color=purple]Well, well, well, they must be doing something right. Either that or the other cruise lines really aren't as good as others want us to believe.:confused: I hope it's true on the Explorer as well.[/color]
[color=purple] [/color]
[color=purple]Hstrybuf, NOS was delicious; do take into consideration it was the maiden voyage when I sailed.:D[/color]

Burbunny had a post stating the changes that are taking place across the RCCL fleet like changing the saltwater pools over to fresh water.
One change that was already implemented was an upgrade to the quality of food onboard. The last few posters have been saying how good the food was on their cruise (compared with past reviews that were somewhat mixed).

When people say that the food is bad I have to ask them WHAT the heck do you want? I mean do you expect $350 caviar and $200 a pound Japanese Kobi Beef every time you go to eat? Come on the food is excellent on board Royal Caribbean…that’s why they won the award.

I wonder what the food was like when the judges reviewed RCCL for the award? I am not one to trash the cruiseline for the food. In fact, I'm glad to have just about any meal that I don't have to cook, but I know on my recent cruise the food was ok to good, but never award winning in my opinion.

Except for Chops!

So I wonder what did the judges eat. Wish I had more details...better yet, what ship? I would book it today just to savor that award winning flavor!

I'm not knocking RCCL, I am a total fan, but the food could improve.

Archived