Stateroom on Liberty of the Seas

I am new to posting on this board, but not new to cruising. We have been on 3 RCCL Cruises, 2 Pincess Cruises, and 1 Celebrity Cruise. We are booked on Jewel of the Seas for January 2007 and have JS 1544. We are also booked Liberty of the Seas for January 2008 and have JS 9634.

Can anyone tell me what these JS Stateroom are like and if they are in a good location.

Thanks for your help!

I just stayed in JS 1544 on the Freedom. You'll love the junior suites. You get a little more movement close to the front, but not much. I believe the Liberty JS you mentioned is near the hump???? Don't worry, you made excellent choices.

Check out my webshots link to see the JS on Freedom

I am new to posting on this board, but not new to cruising. We have been on 3 RCCL Cruises, 2 Pincess Cruises, and 1 Celebrity Cruise. We are booked on Jewel of the Seas for January 2007 and have JS 1544. We are also booked Liberty of the Seas for January 2008 and have JS 9634.

Can anyone tell me what these JS Stateroom are like and if they are in a good location.

Thanks for your help!

I will be in JS 9638 on Freedom this Sunday. Just one cabin over from 9634. The location looks great! I'll be sure to post a review when I return..

Archived