STAR: Cagney's question re:pricing

I saw a menu placed online by a member of this board, CTCruisers I believe. The menu listed the $20 cover charge and then started under featured specials that Lobster, Surf and Turf and the Porterhouse were $25 each dish. Is that in addition to the cover charge or instead of? Just trying to budget in advance .... thanks so much!

I saw a menu placed online by a member of this board, CTCruisers I believe. The menu listed the $20 cover charge and then started under featured specials that Lobster, Surf and Turf and the Porterhouse were $25 each dish. Is that in addition to the cover charge or instead of? Just trying to budget in advance .... thanks so much!

Just to be clear - it is not in addition to the cover. Most choices $20 some $25 or $5 more.

The $25 cover charge for the lobster, surf and turf or porterhouse is instead of the $20 cover charge for the other menu items. :)

the lobster dinner at cagney's was huge! the surf and turf looked great, but i still liked my "free" one on lobster night. the quiche it was served with was so tasty. i have link to the lobster dinner at cagney's in my signature.

the lobster dinner at cagney's was huge! the surf and turf looked great, but i still liked my "free" one on lobster night. the quiche it was served with was so tasty. i have link to the lobster dinner at cagney's in my signature.

Keep in mind you can go to Cagneys or the Bistro and get your free lobstah on lobstah night with your meal. Not the same losbter you get for $25 but the same ones being served in the main dining rooms,

Go for the ribeye...a little more marbling but excellent flavor! My husband had the PORK porterhouse and loved it. He's prefers pork to beef.

We were on the Dawn and found the service to be exemplary. JP, the food/beverage officer made the rounds while we were dining and came up to each table to ask how we were enjoying our meal and handed out his business card to each guest as well.

Have a wonderful trip!

Ciao,

W A W W

Archived