What to do after 5 pm in San Juan?

arcone

We are leaving next weekend for our cruise only 10 days. We are arriving in San Juan at 5 PM. Any suggestion on what to do? We have already seen the cliff drivers. Not really into the Bar scene

I look forward to the ports of call. Yet not excited about a port where I think most places are closed except for the bars. Please let me know that I am wrong and there is interesting things to do in San Juan after 5 pm

the historic district is full of nightlife (dance clubs), galleries and restaurants. drinking age in Puerto Rico :18 y.o., but people don't get ID if they look 18 and above, spanish culture is flexible on this.

Calle San Sebastian (san sebastian street) is famous for it's wild carnival in the month of january.

I saw a post here about the biobay in Vieques but for many people staying in the San Juan area its just too far away. There is a biobay that is actually on the main island of Puerto Rico located in Fajardo. This biobay is almost just as bright as the one in Vieques so you can still experience a great show. There are several tour operators that provide the tours there and are listed below. Get in contact with them for availability and pricing and some do provide transportation as well.

Enchanted Island Eco Tours

Las Tortugas

Island Kayak Adventures

Yokahu Kayak

Archived