Notebook computer

cdlu

Do you mean for wireless connection to the internet?

If so, you're laptop will have to have wireless capability. There are hot spots in the atriums. On the Island, you had to purchase 30 minute blocks of time at $10.50 per. They gave you an access code that allowed you to connect. On the Caribbean, all you did was go to the internet cafe, go to a computer, you click on "Wireless Connection", swipe your cruise card, and the computer gave you a user name and password (make sure to take paper and pencil handy). Then you could use that for the duration of the cruise and you were charged per minute instead of 1/2 hour blocks. I could not obtain a signal in the internet cafe and had to return to the atrium to connect. I believe the ships are converting to this system, rather than that I experienced on the Island.

Hope that helps.

Silly question: My hubby is platinum on our next cruise but I am only gold still. Platinum gets wireless service for free. There is no way that princess would know if I was using his access code, correct? You don't have to register the computer, right. We will both be bringing our computers but i will need mine for a football pool I'm running. NO WORK!! :cool:

Archived