Too summer?

cruisefrk

I have a very nice shear sort of pantsuit - it is a taupe color. The camisole (top under the jacket) has nice sparkle white sequins - I fear its too spring/summer. Would you say a November cruise (Thanksgiving) should mostly be black velvet and such? I am the WORST at fashion!

Hmmm. good question.

Personally I think it is fine. Taupe is a great neutral color and with the right shoes....?

I know you are worried about the sheerness, but I have seen tons of sheer or light weight outfits for the holidays.

Good luck and hopefully some others will post their opinions soon. :)

Thanks everyone! It makes me breath easier! I will never find something else in this short of time. I will wear it! and I decided to wear my cute white capri's on the cruise too.... (living in florida the white after Memorial Day doesnt apply here - so it sure as heck should not in the Caribbean!) Thanks again - Happy Sailing...

In your initial post you forgot to tell us where your ship was going therefore, there really wasn't an appropriate answer.

But now that you've said you'll be in the Caribbean, then yes, your outfit is perfect. You will be in the tropics.

Leave the velvet at home. That would have been okay if you were going on a European cruise.

Archived