Dinner menus on the Zuiderdam

Little Feet

Need some help from recent Zuiderdam cruisers! We have been on the Zuiderdam 3 times but the last time was in 2004. We are going again next month. I seem to remember one evening that the menu was not as interesting as the other nights....and it had "meatloaf" listed upon it as an entree. The waiter did recommend the meatloaf and I did order it. (I don't like or expect to be ordering meatloaf on a cruise....but I do respect the recommendations of the waitstaff) Anyway, "meatloaf night" seems to have been the last night of the cruise.....is this still a menu type offering? Are the other things that night also less than stellar? We are thinking that the "meatloaf" night, if it still exists, would be a great Pinnacle evening. We have also heard that "Dutch Night" is a thing of the past....true? That used to be my favorite pick for dining at the Pinnacle. Any dinner menus that should be avoided?

I won't swear to this, but I believe the "comfort food" menus have gone away. I don't recall seeing meatloaf, or anything else that came under that heading, in quite a while.

There have been Dutch Night (at least of a fashion) meals on my last couple of cruises.

Archived