Included beverages?

Summersundance

The only beverages are juices, water, tea - I never drink coffee so I don't know if they charged for that or not. I assumed coffee was lumped with tea but I could be wrong on that one. A soda card runs about $33 per week, but if you don't drink a lot I know we ordered just a small soda at $1 each while onboard the Caribbean Princess.

I would also like to know if the soda cards include bottled water-- I know probably a stupid question, but if they don't can you get bottled water or just fill it up at the faucet??? Thanks

soda card only includes fountain soda..not bottled water, which is available for a charge. The tap water is excellent, but not cold.

At breakfast, coffee, tea, and juice (from concentrate) is available at no charge. At lunch and dinner, coffee and tea is available, plus milk (I know at least for kids). You can also go to the Horizon Court (on most ships) 24/7 and get coffee and tea.

Alcohol is charged for, except for watered down drinks at a few functions (Captain's reception, Captain's Circle Party). There's a charge for soft drinks and hot chocolate. Speciality coffees (and there's a pastry bar where this includes regular coffee) have a charge too.

We usually take some caffeine free diet cokes and our own bottled water. Also those crystal lite individual packets of lemonade that you can add to a bottle of water. I really miss no 24/7 lemonade on princess ships, but I just use tea with lots of lemon & sugar substitute & water over ice from the buffet. That works for our soft drinks!

Archived