New NCL menus??

LorettaD

In a thread started by Bubbaloo311, "I have POH main dining menus", I was able to get a link to the menus with help of my daughter. Here's a copy of that post:

With my daughter's help, I think I have the menus on a download site for anyone to see. You have to click on the link, then download the file. There's one for each menu.

http://www.box.net/public/0jq041hfpf Breakfast Main Dining Room

http://www.box.net/public/4znmcuxf9k Lunch Main Dining Room

http://www.box.net/public/8yz1a53ad1 Dinner Main Dining room

I hope this works.

Hopefully you can just hit these links, otherwise you can search either my posts, or Bubbaloo311, or search for the thread. I think my post with the link was #56. Good Luck!!!

Somewhere I read that the "new" menu was already being served on NCLA. I went to the link provided above, and sure enough, recognized what I was eating on POH last week! Let me just say that the selections are much briefer than they used to be. Appetizers, soups, and salads are all grouped together, so there are fewer to choose from and, I think, people will order fewer courses. The shorter menu may be, in part, due to the selections available in the other restaurants (which are also brief, except Jasmine). Make sure to order the chocolate souffle on Friday night in the main restaurant! :D

Somewhere I read that the "new" menu was already being served on NCLA. I went to the link provided above, and sure enough, recognized what I was eating on POH last week! Let me just say that the selections are much briefer than they used to be. Appetizers, soups, and salads are all grouped together, so there are fewer to choose from and, I think, people will order fewer courses. The shorter menu may be, in part, due to the selections available in the other restaurants (which are also brief, except Jasmine). Make sure to order the chocolate souffle on Friday night in the main restaurant! :D

Oh for heavens sakes! How could they get any briefer? They've always been pretty brief. Pretty soon there won't be any choices. It will be pot luck and if you don't like it then go to the buffet. :eek: :rolleyes:

Oh for heavens sakes! How could they get any briefer? They've always been pretty brief. Pretty soon there won't be any choices. It will be pot luck and if you don't like it then go to the buffet. :eek: :rolleyes:

Those menus certainly do not inspire me to want to try NCLA anytime soon. :(

Archived