Dry Cleaner on board?

TanyaTravels

All Princess ships have dry cleaning services.

The Pacific Princess definitely does not have a dry cleaning service. I would hazard a guess that the Tahitian Princess and upcoming Royal Princess don't either. I can't answer the original question about the Star Princess - I have cruised on it (yet).

The Pacific Princess definitely does not have a dry cleaning service. I would hazard a guess that the Tahitian Princess and upcoming Royal Princess don't either. I can't answer the original question about the Star Princess - I have cruised on it (yet).

Brings to mind a funny incident (thankfully not ours) that happened when we were aboard the Pacific in 2004. A passenger sent his tux (100% wool of course) to be cleaned; they washed and dried it . :eek: When it came back it could very nicely fit a 5 year old.

Arlene

As someone who had a dress ruined by Princess I would suggest you not use their laundry service. I requested my satin dress be steamed to get the wrinkles out on the Star Princess. They called me the day of the formal night (2 days later) to tell me they had a problem. They pressed my dress with an iron and burned it. I was able to write them a letter later requesting compensation and they did send me a check for the cost of the dress, but my evening was ruined. I had to wear the same dress I wore to the previous formal night. I purchased the dress specially for the cruise so it was a very large dissapointment.

I just really have to wonder why they would think it would be okay to iron a satin dress. You just don't do that.

Sorry to hear about your problem Knick. However, we are Elite and have free laundry and dry cleaning on all our cruises. The only untoward event that has happened with their laundry is that they lost one sock. They did eventually find it. Therefore, our experience is all good.

Arlene

Archived