Schedule Announcements

neildean

The so called brains running Cunard need a very hard kick in the rear.

Itinerarys should be available world wide on same date, not in dribs and drabs depending on where in the world you happen to live.

The present thinking in Cunard is ridiculous. I went to Furture sales on QV on the Panama canal cruise and they had no idea re dates for 2013 or costs, how can you sell that which you do not have ?

How can you attract customers when you cannot give them any info?

As indicated, I did contact my TA and he was as mystified as we are about why Cunard couldn't get the brochures out at the same time. They certainly did last year and the sales were even earlier--I know because we booked the Panama Canal cruise in early April while on the Victoria TA. Our TA has contacted Cunard directly about this sorry state of affairs.

As one might say "It seems like a heck of a way to run a ship company."

I can understand the frustration. The brochures should be out at the same time bookings are available (especially considering the small size of their fleet). However, I will point out that NONE of the big North American Cruise Lines have their brochures available when deployments are available for booking, so this is the norm in the industry.

I can understand the frustration. The brochures should be out at the same time bookings are available (especially considering the small size of their fleet). However, I will point out that NONE of the big North American Cruise Lines have their brochures available when deployments are available for booking, so this is the norm in the industry.

Carnival is a "big North American Cruise Line". Cunard is owned by Carnival. Cunard has information available for booking in a limited part of the world. If that is "the norm for the industry" then something is seriously wrong with Norm (or Micky) :)

The 2013 voyages aren't available for sale to anyone until 24th April and that is when the big brochure with all the prices in will be available.

The thin brochure sent out recently to world club members only gives the "from/to" prices.

Phoned Cunard yesterday April 6th in the afternoon here in FL.

Told the schedules for USA passengers will be released April 24th!

Since the dates, ports etc are the same regardless of where a pasenger lives I really do not understand why there is a time lag in issuing the schedules depending on where you live.

The 2013 voyage schedule is now available for downloading or viewing on the US web site. I believe it was posted Thursday along with Cunard's press release formally announcing the 2013 schedule. Here is the link to that brochure on cunard.com.

2013 Voyages Preview Calendar

Nothing regarding fares yet on the US web site as far as I can determine.

Regards,

John.

Archived