What hours is the downtown flea market open?

eyern

Where is the flea market located? I've only shopped right there at the cruise ship dock. What kind of merchandise is sold? Is it different and/or cheaper than that sold near the docks?

Thanks.

The "flea market" is called Vendors Plaza and is located in Charlotte Amalie, right accross the street from Fort Christian or in front of the Emanicipation Park...basically at the beginning of the shopping district in town. They sell nick nacks, t-shirts, wrap skirts, silver, souvenirs, bags ect.

--Islander

Anyday there is a boat in port they will be open. That's how they make there money.

Charlotte Amalie Store Hours

Monday through Saturday: 9am-5pm.

Sunday Hours: Sunday hours are greatly affected by cruise ships. In most cases stores stay open half day; closing time 1pm. However when there are no ships in port, some stores close and if there are several ships in port some stores might choose to stay open all day.

Note: Stores on Main Street in Charlotte Amalie all unanimously close for one local holiday/event Carnival Parade. (St. Thomas Carnival Parades tend to be the last week of April or first week of May, on a Friday and Saturday. Visit our Events Calendar for more details on holidays and events.)

(Info from *****)

is there a site which lists how many ships are scheduled for st thomas on a given day??
Try the search feature. I found it somewhere recently. If I find it again I will post it for you.

Archived