If you fall overboard!

DAHMAN

What is your fate?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. What is your fate?

• You make a tasty meal for some hungry sharks!
    • You die of dehydration!
    • You are found by a passing ship!
    • The U.S. Coast Guard comes to the rescue!
    • You float to land and are eaten by cannibals!

Okay so in fun what do you think might happen if you fell overboard in the Gulf of Mexico on your way to Cozumel? Let's assume you have a life jacket on and you fell off the ship at 2am and no one realizes you are missing until early the next morning. What is your fate?

Okay so in fun what do you think might happen if you fell overboard in the Gulf of Mexico on your way to Cozumel? Let's assume you have a life jacket on and you fell off the ship at 2am and no one realizes you are missing until early the next morning. What is your fate?

Why would anyone be wearing their life jacket at 2:00am? :confused:

Why would anyone be wearing their life jacket at 2:00am? :confused:

Do you really want me to answer that? Afterall the 5th choice was float to shore and be eaten by cannibals. :D I can give you a good story if you want but let's just leave it as a hypothetical question and you happen to have a life jacket on at 2am.

And if it is a Carnival cruise, after a year do you want it to be a missionary or a hooker and why. (Question from the Newlywed/not so Newlywed game after being stranded on a deserted island, who you would want to rescue you.)

Dave

And if it is a Carnival cruise, after a year do you want it to be a missionary or a hooker and why. (Question from the Newlywed/not so Newlywed game after being stranded on a deserted island, who you would want to rescue you.)

Dave

Hate to be the one to disappoint you, but they used that one on my Radiance cruise last week.:rolleyes:

I'm not sure about what the underneath of the ship is like, but is it possible to get sucked underneath and shredded by the propellers?

A gross but legitimate thought I think!:confused:

The answer to your question is yes.

***I wash up on the shore and am rescued by Sawyer (yummy), and we live happily ever after. Unless we get eaten by the polar bear, smooshed by the black smoke, or captured by the Others. Or just die of skin cancer due to lack of sunblock!!:eek: ***

Opps, wrong boards...but the answer does fit the question.:D

I think you should add option E to your poll:

E: Rescued by a Mermaid (or Merman, depending on what you like). He/she swims you off to paradise, where you live happily ever after.:rolleyes:

***shameless LOST plug, from a LOST fan currently suffering from withdrawl symptoms....:(

Hate to be the one to disappoint you, but they used that one on my Radiance cruise last week.:rolleyes:

This is because the new cruise director, Kieron Buffrey, comes to us from NCL and he is playing Love and Marriage the NCL and CCL way, not the RCI way.

We complained about that on our comment cards so obviously nothing will change. He did not impress us, and is among the poorer CDs we have seen on RCI. We had 15 nights to make a judgement on him and as the cruise went on our opinion of him slipped, for various reasons

Wouldn't the fall alone kill you?!!:o It would feel like you hit a brick wall going 100mph! You would probably want a shark to come along and knock you out of your misery!!

I do like the mermaid option though!!;)

It depends on which deck you decide to fall from and how you land.

Archived