cent, 5 cent, 10 cent, dolla?

IKON

OK, I know there are others out there who know this cruisin' song! I saw it on a posting once who sings it and the name and can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know this info for me? I would love to find it and put it on our ipod for my DH and DD to surprise them for our upcoming cruise on the Valor in Feb. Thanks

OK, I know there are others out there who know this cruisin' song! I saw it on a posting once who sings it and the name and can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know this info for me? I would love to find it and put it on our ipod for my DH and DD to surprise them for our upcoming cruise on the Valor in Feb. Thanks

I think it's called the dollar song, and one version of it is done by Byron Lee and the Dragonaires, if that helps.

The name of the soca calypso (that is the genre of music referred to as "Caribbean kind of beat") is "Dollar Wine "and the singer is Colin Lucas of the group Taxi. Oh, and it is spelt WINE not WHINE ;) To wine means to move your hips and waist in a winding motion, hence the name.

I know this because the song originates from my island Trinidad and Tobago, it was a big hit here in 1991 and I enjoyed wining to it for Carnival.

The name of the soca calypso (that is the genre of music referred to as "Caribbean kind of beat") is "Dollar Wine "and the singer is Colin Lucas of the group Taxi. Oh, and it is spelt WINE not WHINE ;) To wine means to move your hips and waist in a winding motion, hence the name.

I know this because the song originates from my island Trinidad and Tobago, it was a big hit here in 1991 and I enjoyed wining to it for Carnival.

Well now that explains it. In one of Shaggys songs he says Wine your body girl, thank you. One of my wifes co-workers is from Trinidad.

• 2 months later...
Dollar Wine!!!

Anyone who sailed on Miracle from June-September might have seen me do that dance on the lido stage for the Bathrobe Deck Party (Belize Night) with the social hosts!

GO RED TEAM!

The problem with having a "sense of humor" is sometimes the joke is on you !

Archived